Wednesday, April 14, 2010

John Cameron. 04/14/10. Idea/Concept Blog

So I finally got in the dugout with the high school Baseball team that I have been photographing. I am become close to the Head coach of Benedictine High's baseball team, and I am proud with what I have done. My teacher Paul said he wanted me to get in the dugout, to prove to him that I can get the access, and I have now done that. It was not easy, but I kept telling myself that "I have to get in the dugout" to get the access. This pleased me, and I hope Paul appreciates it also.
Silhouetted Thoughts - Digital Photograph, April 2010. By John Cameron
Batter Up - Digital Photograph, April 2010. By John Cameron
Cadets - Digital Photograph, April 2010. By John Cameron
"Good Eye, Good Eye" - Digital Photograph, April 2010. By John Cameron
Empty Steps - Digital Photograph, April 2010. By John Cameron
I like these images above, and I am pretty sure that I will use some in my final portfolio. But Paul and I knew that I needed more. We have talked about showing details (with bats, cuts, etc) and I need to get into that area too. I have another game to shoot on Monday, and I will work on some new stuff then. This was my first time in the dugout once again. So I did not want to get in anyone's face, and I was lost for ideas. But now, since I have done it, I have some experience and know what I can capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment