Monday, April 19, 2010

John Cameron. 04/19/10. Artist Noel Vasquez

This week, I have found Noel Vasquez. Like previous weeks, I have been looking for artists who are at popular sporting events. This week, the NBA playoffs started, and the I looked at the Los Angeles Lakers at www.gettyimages.com. The first artist I found was Noel Vasquez. The unique thing about his images on Getty (from the Lakers game), was that every image was of famous people in the crowd. Something a little different for me, so that is why I chose him.
Jack Nicholson - Photograph - April 2010 - by Noel Vasquez
Teri Hatcher cheers at LA Lakers game - Photograph - April 2010 - by Noel Vasquez
Over the past few weeks, I have been shooting high school baseball games, and some of my fellow students have said that I should shoot some of the parents watching to game. to show emotion. With the image below, it is a great mix of the action and the people in the crowd cheering on.
Zachary Levi taunts Oklahoma City Thunder player - Photograph - April 2010 - by Noel Vasquez
Noel Vasquez has a nice website, www.noelvasquez.com . He is another artist that shows different photographic techniques in his work (blur, panning, etc). This is something that I want to show in my work also.


No comments:

Post a Comment